• 10” w | 11” h | 4” d - Handle Drop: 4.5”
• Nickel hardware
• Full zip-around closure
• Detachable/adjustable backpack straps
• Top handle
• Interior pockets: 1 zip & slip (2 front, 1 back)
• Interior: key rope, pen slots
• Exterior pockets: front zip, back snap
• Bottom feet
• Dust bag
• Flower pin mounted logo
Take a moment to explore Mackinac Island State Park by foot, horse or bicycle and discover the many visual treasures of high limestone bluffs, breathtaking water views, enchanted forests and geological formations such as the famous Arch Rock. The park covers more than 80 percent of the island's 3.75 square miles, encompassing most of the island's historic and natural sights.
The Mackinac “Island” Backpack is the perfect tagalong companion for your daytrip adventures.