Our Tuscan Herb olive oil is a favorite amongst chefs, staff, and customers alike. This is the highest quality, true-to-herb flavor olive oil available. The natural herb oil extracts and a hint of fresh garlic have been combined with a fresh, extra virgin olive oil base to create an inspired olive oil of the highest culinary standard. Top notes of dried basil, marjoram, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, and crushed red pepper create a flavor explosion that is both balanced and harmonious. This classic infused olive oil is great for everyday use but especially delicious when drizzled on grilled vegetables, pizza, or pasta.
OurTuscan Herb is made with a flavor that contains trace derivatives of actual garlic. In that regard, less than one percent is in the finished product. The natural flavors that we use are a super-concentrated essence that is diluted into a neutral oil, then added to our olive oil.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: 18 Year Traditional balsamic, Red Apple Balsamic, Cranberry Balsamic, Fig Balsamic, Herbs of Naples Balsamic, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, Oregano Balsamic, Thyme Balsamic
- Functions well on bruschetta dishes
- Toss with squash before roasting.
- Use to sauté carrots then drizzle with Cranberry balsamic.
- Combine with Sicilian Lemon balsamic as a vegetable marinade.
- Brush over sliced bread before grilling.
- Combine with Traditional 18 Year balsamic or Oregano balsamic for an amazing salad dressing.
- Mix with Traditional 18 Year balsamic and grated Parmigiano for bread dipping.