• 14” w | 14.5” h | 4” d - Shoulder drop: 10.5”
• Nickel hardware
• Top zip closure
• Adjustable detachable matching crossbody strap
• Interior pockets: 1 zip, slip (2 front, 1 back)
• Interior: key rope, pen slots
• Exterior back magnetic slip pocket
• Bottom feet
• Dust bag
Behind the Design
Kalamazoo College’s hilltop historic campus is among the 100 oldest colleges and universities in the country and is located immediately east of Western Michigan University. Students are able to take advantage of big city amenities while enjoying a small town campus feel. Connecting education and real world experiences in the city offers students civic engagement and leadership in today’s diverse society. The college was founded in 1833 and is a private liberal arts college in Kalamazoo, Michigan with an enrollment of approximately 1,450 students.
The Kalamazoo Tote’s humble design makes a statement to live successfully within.