You can practically taste the sweet, and savory flavors of a delightful herb bouquet just by smelling this balsamic. Dried Neapolitan herbs mingle with our bright, fruity, balsamic base. It boasts the versatility to go from vinaigrettes for simple salads to marinades for meats and vegetables, to homemade chutneys for cheese and salami plates, to tangy dessert sauces drizzled over poached pears. The essence of sunny Naples runs through and through, making it perfect for countless dishes.
OIL PAIRINGS: Basil Olive Oil, Gremolata Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, Pesto Olive Oil, Rosemary Olive Oil, Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Reduce and use as a glaze over roasted or grilled meats.
- Use with herbed or citrus olive oils as a delicious olive oil and vinegar salad dressing.
- Combine with Rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for grilled chicken.
- Drizzle over bruschetta.
- Drizzle over avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
- Finish a fruit salad with a splash over fresh fruit.
Contains naturally occurring sulfites
Imported from Modena, Italy