The dynamic fusion of Piedmont honey and grated ginger opens up to perfectly well-balanced savory and sweet flavors. From salads, noodles, stir-frys, vinaigrettes and seafood, any Asian inspired dish can benefit from this best selling vinegar. Cold drinks, mulled cider, shrubs, and winter sangria are outstanding when made with Ginger and Honey white balsamic.
OIL PAIRINGS: Garlic Olive Oil, Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, Persian Lime Olive Oil, Sesame Seed oil or any Single Varietal
- Use to marinate cucumbers or water chestnuts and add to a salad.
- Use to deglaze a pan after searing seafood to create a delicious sauce.
- Use in stir-fry dishes or flavor rice.
- Great on fruit salad or salad greens.
- Serve over ice with vodka and sparkling water for a great mixed drink.
- Mix with Sesame Seed oil for an Asian-inspired olive oil and vinegar dressing.
Contains naturally occurring sulfites
Imported from Modena, Italy