We age our pure maple syrup in bourbon barrels from Northern Michigan’s Grand Traverse Distillery. The bourbon barrels have the highest char level (#4). This gives the syrup a gorgeous deep color and smoked toffee characteristic. Use it in place of regular maple syrup, add it to BBQ meats, desserts, or cocktails.
- Pour over pancakes, waffles, french toast, crepes
- Baste on grilled pork or chicken
- Mix into butter and spread on biscuits or cornbread
- Use as an ice cream topping
- Add to a latte
- Drizzle over bread pudding