Bright and zesty, this olive oil is made with the fresh oil extract of Italian blood oranges. Clean, bright, citrusy aroma, its versatile flavor profile and fruit-forward aroma make this oil a staff and customer favorite. Use Fustini's Blood Orange olive oil in recipes for bread, desserts, eggs, fruit, poultry, salad, seafood and vegetables.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Cinnamon Pear balsamic, Cranberry balsamic, Fig balsamic, Ginger and Honey balsamic, Grapefruit balsamic, Pomegranate balsamic, 12 Year White balsamic, 18 Year Traditional balsamic
- Combine with 18 Year Traditional balsamic to marinate poultry or seafood.
- Combine with any Fustini’s balsamic for great olive oil and vinegar dressing.
- Use olive oil in baking in place of butter or other oils, i.e. brownies, cakes or muffins.
- Use to cook fried or scrambled eggs.
- Drizzle over root vegetables.