• 11” w | 10.5” h | 6” d - Shoulder drop: 9”
• Nickel hardware
• Drawstring + top snap closure
• Detachable matching straps: adjustable crossbody & shoulder
• Interior pockets: 1 zip, slip (2 front, 1 back)
• Interior: key rope, pen slots
• Exterior back zip pocket
• Bottom feet
• Dust bag
• Flower pin mounted logo
Behind the Design
Voted Michigan’s best inland lake in the UP. Portage Lake cuts across the Keweenaw Peninsula and connects into the waters of Lake Superior on both ends. It offers astonishing views of several lighthouses, sandy beaches and the Portage Lift Bridge. Known as a spectacular lake for fishing, boating, paddling with easy access to Houghton and Hancock downtowns, this lake has it all.
The Portage Bucket Bag is a go-to style every time you walk out the door.