Our Pesto Infused Olive Oil is a flavor explosion in the mouth, with prominent flavors of Genovese basil, Parmigiano Reggiano, and a touch of fresh garlic. It’s perfect for risotto, pasta (or zoodles!), drizzled on a homemade Foccacia, white pizza, Caprese salad, grilled eggplant, or even just as a snack for bread dipping. With any balsamic, it becomes an exciting new vinaigrette or marinade!
Vegan and allergen-free! Our Pesto is made with a flavor that contains trace derivatives of actual garlic. In that regard, less than one percent is in the finished product. The natural flavors that we use are a super-concentrated essence that is diluted into a neutral oil, then added to our olive oils.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: 18 Year Traditional Balsamic, Grapefruit Balsamic, Michigan Apple Balsamic, Peach Balsamic, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, Thyme Balsamic, Vinoso Wine Vinegar
- Drizzle on a crostini before baking
- Use in making risotto
- Intensify the flavor in a Caprese salad
- Finish bruschetta slices with a drizzle before serving
- Add to pasta with your favorite ingredients
- Brush on the outside of your pizza crust after baking
- Drizzle on a grape tomato, basil leaf and mozzarella ball skewer
- Use in making fresh pesto