This infused olive oil is the perfect example of adding robust garlic flavor through an olive oil wherever garlic is required. Imagine smelling the aroma of a freshly peeled garlic clove diced into small pieces. Garlic olive oil is the essential finishing oil in many Mediterranean dishes. Use in making eggs, marinades, roasting vegetables, bread dipping, or as part of an olive oil and vinegar dressing for salads.
Our garlic is all made with a flavor that contains trace derivatives of actual garlic. In that regard, less than one percent is in the finished product. The natural flavors that we use are a super-concentrated essence that is diluted into a neutral oil, then added to our olive oil.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Asian Blackberry Balsamic, Espresso Bean Balsamic, Oregano Balsamic, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, Thyme Balsamic, 12 Year White Balsamic, 18 Year Traditional Balsamic
- Combine with 18 Year Traditional or Oregano balsamic for an olive oil and vinegar salad dressing.
- Use alone or with any Fustini’s balsamic for roasting vegetables or bread dipping.
- Combine with Asian Blackberry balsamic for meat marinades.
- Mix with Espresso Bean balsamic for a wild game marinade.
- Make crostinis by spread bread slices on a sheet tray, drizzle with Garlic oil and toast in the oven.
- Great for roasted or sautéed vegetables.